Sunday, August 2, 2009

Meet the New Czars

I apologize for not being around much this weekend. Family necessities (like chasing the little ADHDs around first my house, then someone else's house, yelling and screaming and threatening to send them to live with the president and ultimately collapsing to catch my breath because I'm getting too fat and old to be chasing little evil vessels of vitality around anyone's house) and few organized thoughts have kept me away.

Not that my thoughts are what I'd call organized on any other day.

Luckily, I ran across this little laugher, by Andrew Thomas of Dark Angel Politics via American Thinker, this morning before heading off on another fun-filled day of family torture.

Click to scratch and sniff.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Feed Your ADHD Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template