Monday, August 17, 2009

The one thing you can count on from the Obama White House:

The failure notice:

Yep, I finally clear my schedule enough so that I have a little time to report some "fishy" activity, and what do you know; another notice of failure. At least this time it wasn´t something quite as devastating as ruining the economy or running up a national deficit of historic proportions.

Nope. This time it was just a standard notice from the Spammer-in-Chief that the flag@whitehouse.gov email has been unplugged. It read:


The email address you just sent a message to is no longer in service.We are now accepting your feedback about health insurance reform via:http://www.whitehouse.gov/realitycheck


So, I went to his new snitch page where at least they ask you politely to "Please refrain from submitting any individual's personal information, including their email address, without their permission" before they gleefully accept everything you send.

I really don´t think they´re all too concerned about anything but the initial appearance of a Stalinist regime impropriety to the passer-by. Which is why I wasn´t really surprised that, when I finished filling out the contact form and pushed 'submit,' I was redirected to this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Feed Your ADHD Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template