Thursday, January 22, 2009

Two Queens With a Bad Friggin' Hat

The queen of soul, Aretha Franklin, and the queen of the soul-less, Ellen DeGeneres, have one thing in common...bad friggin' ObamaLuv hats.

Hey, CelebTV...you really want my opinion on who wore it better? It's right here in the middle of my hand...see the only finger raised.

(Thanks for the tip, Mrs. ADHD.)

UPDATE: Well...at least it inspired free-market enterprise.

UPDATE 2: I've been culturally corrected (I'm such a baaad man). Aretha is wearing a hat well within gospel tradition, in which black women wear such crowns to church every Sunday....I admit my stupidity (there's more where that came from).

So, then....'Splain to me Ellen!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Feed Your ADHD Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template