Saturday, January 17, 2009

I Am Boy George

I am Boy George, and I'm a friggin' walking circus. I’ve got a Star of David tattooed on my head, I look better in makeup than Angelina Jolie, and I like to whip my boys with chains.

Give me a needle and a spoon, and I’ll show you a culture club you’ve never seen before. Come check me out in the slammer. Oh, yeah, baby! I’m down for 15 months. I’ll be singing “Yes we can” in the prison basement so much they’ll think I’M Obama.

AND, I get to look pretty in pink, like DMX!

Forget that “Do you really want to hurt me" crap. I’m a man…a girl…no…A MAN…well…until I put on eye shadow. F$%k it all to hell. I can hardly contain myself!
I feel pretty
Oh so pretty
I feel pretty and witty and bright
And I pity
Any girl who isn't me tonight
I feel charming
Oh so charming
It's alarming how charming I feel
And so pretty
that I hardly can believe I'm real
That's all I got for you. I've got to go. They're leading me away (cuffed and chained...YES!). I’m a karma chameleon, and my karma just took a friggin’ turn for the worse.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Feed Your ADHD Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template