Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I Love Ann Coulter (in a Mentor Sort of Way)


Prominent mention on Ann Coulter's website: The link of my young blogging life. (While it is true that I am over 40, beer-bellied, graying, and heavily in debt...I'm still not even a toddler as a blogger.)

A "VULGARITY WARNING": Truly friggin' stupendous.

Five days later and 6,400 or so hits and counting: Priceless!

Thank you, Ann, and thank you to those who've suffered through my vulgarity and frenetic writing style. Hopefully you've enjoyed yourself....and hopefully you keep coming back!

(If you have no idea what I'm talking about, come over and read about the 8 Republican Assholes Who Helped Cap and Trade Pass the House.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Feed Your ADHD Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template