Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Gordon Brown's Best Economic Answer Ever: "0% Growth"

We feel your pain, my British friends. We're not there yet, but we're right behind you. Sadly, your feckless leader appears to be more of an assclown than ours...for a brief second or two. Loony Obugger Clown is catching on fast, and his own zero growth is coming.



Via The Lone Voice.

BTW: While I'm linking to folks with more talent then I have: Be smart, and check out some extremely intelligent blogging at Let the Truth Be Known. I'm kinda breaking some rules about a bit of an honor the good Bishop bestowed on me, but I think it's more important for you to read what he has to say than the things I can share about myself to follow through on the honor-tag (besides...I'm pretty much an open book here, sharing lots of crap every day that can get me fired from current and future employement, anyway).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Feed Your ADHD Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template