Friday, July 17, 2009

Conversation with an Asshole Moonbat on Twitter

WARNING: DO NOT READ IF LANGUAGE OFFENDS YOU

A cop's wife twice threatened me tonight on Twitter, so, just in case she has her husband hunt me down (we sort of live in the same metropolitan area), I thought I'd replay the conversation here.

And I bet she didn't know I had a blog. Silly moonbat.

It went like this...

feedyouradhd: Leave it to Obugger and Pelosi to let Boehner and Bush weigh in on Cronkite's death before them, since fair journalism is their enemy. #tcot about 1 hour ago from TwitterBerry

CyberCzarPol@feedyouradhd <-- Racist fuck who has no respect for the office of the President. #tcot #p2about 1 hour ago from TweetDeck in reply to feedyouradhd

feedyouradhd @CyberCzarPol You talk pretty tough for someone who lists their phone number on Twatter. Slobber on your presidents knob today? 44 minutes ago from web

feedyouradhd @CyberCzarPol Care to meet in Midtown and put up or shut up? 43 minutes ago from web

CyberCzarPol@feedyouradhd Sure. You don't mind if I bring my husband with me, do you?43 minutes ago from TweetDeck in reply to feedyouradhd

CyberCzarPol@feedyouradhd he'd be pretty easy to spot. 6'2" Puerto Rican wearing an #$@%* Police uniform.41 minutes ago from TweetDeck in reply to feedyouradhd

feedyouradhd @CyberCzarPol Right...with his fists in someone else's pockets, probably setting someone up for a drug crime he or she didn't commit. 37 minutes ago from we feedyouradhd @CyberCzarPol

feedyouradhd @cyberczarpol As long as you don't mind if I bring your girlfriend. 40 minutes ago from web

CyberCzarPol@feedyouradhd You didn't know I sucked cock? #tcot #p239 minutes ago from TweetDeck in reply to feedyouradhd

feedyouradhd @CyberCzarPol moonbat schmuck with herhead up herarse, who can't tell when she's being obuggered by a thief president. #tcot #p2 39 minutes ago from web

CyberCzarPol@feedyouradhd I guess it kinda defeats the purpose, but for him it's a given, but he and I both have a CCW license. Just sayin'. ;-)40 minutes ago from TweetDeck in reply to feedyouradhd

feedyouradhd @CyberCzarPol Thanks for threatening to shoot me. 35 minutes ago from web

CyberCzarPol@feedyouradhd I don't believe I threatened you at all.35 minutes ago from TweetDeck in reply to feedyouradhd

feedyouradhd @CyberCzarPol I just wanted to meet for coffee. 35 minutes ago

feedyouradhd @CyberCzarPol So we could talk more. 34 minutes ago from web

feedyouradhd @CyberCzarPol About your sucking cock. 34 minutes ago from web

CyberCzarPol@feedyouradhd oof, careful now. wouldn't want you to suddenly realize that both of us are for the legalization of pot now. #p238 minutes ago from TweetDeck in reply to feedyouradhd

feedyouradhd @CyberCzarPol Should that offend? I have no problem with people who smoke pot. It's people who smoke cock for a living that bothers me. 31 minutes ago from web

CyberCzarPol@feedyouradhd and conservatives offend the hell out of me. your point? #p2 #tcot31 minutes ago from TweetDeck in reply to feedyouradhd

feedyouradhd @CyberCzarPol That's because you're friggin' wrong, off your rocker, insane, and can't think because a zombie ate your brain. Your point? 27 minutes ago from web

CyberCzarPol@feedyouradhd I am off my rocker. It's out on the veranda, and I'm in my office. But alas, not wrong. Sorry you're too narrowminded to see.26 minutes ago from TweetDeck in reply to feedyouradhd

feedyouradhd @CyberCzarPol My narrow mind sees no future now that your Obugger is in office (NON-RACIST COMMENT: TRANSLATION: OBAMA WHO SCREWS AMERICANS) 21 minutes ago from web

CyberCzarPol@feedyouradhd Sore loser eh?22 minutes ago from TweetDeck in reply to feedyouradhd

feedyouradhd @CyberCzarPol How long did it take for hubby to help you come up with that? Not sore loser. Believer in Constitution Obugger's never read. 17 minutes ago from web

CyberCzarPol@feedyouradhd Hubby's at work patroling the streets of %!&@$% protecting your sorry ass.18 minutes ago from TweetDeck in reply to feedyouradhd

feedyouradhd @CyberCzarPol I have more protection than I need, thanks to the 2nd Amendment. (You know, the one you don't like.) 12 minutes ago from web

feedyouradhd @CyberCzarPol After the First. 11 minutes ago from web

CyberCzarPol@feedyouradhd I love the 2nd Amendment, I just hate the NRA. Quit assuming anything asshole.13 minutes ago from TweetDeck in reply to feedyouradhd

feedyouradhd @CyberCzarPol If you hate the NRA, you're a moonbat zombie who wants only police officers and government officials to be armed. 10 minutes ago

feedyouradhd @CyberCzarPol THAT'S why you hate the NRA, ASSHOLE! (Thanks for helping me up my Cursebird score.) 8 minutes ago from web

CyberCzarPol@feedyouradhd god you're delusional. what's your phone number? i'd like to send some people over that can help.9 minutes ago from TweetDeck in reply to feedyouradhd

feedyouradhd @CyberCzarPol God, you can't take your own moonbat medicine. I don't accept handouts from government loving freaks. 5 minutes ago from web

CyberCzarPol@feedyouradhd No biggie. based on ur tweets 2nite I'm sur we can subpoena twitter for the access logs. in the name of public safety and all.5 minutes ago from TweetDeck in reply to feedyouradhd

feedyouradhd Thanks for the threats. I'll be sure to save them for the judge.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Feed Your ADHD Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template