Thursday, July 9, 2009

An Unintended Benefit of Using the Term "Dickhead" in the Title of a Post

Last week, I wrote about Al Franken's elevation to the U.S. Senate, so he could finally get a chance to play with all of his clown friends.

Naturally, Dr. Dave being Dr. Dave, I played off the title of his asinine book, "Rush Limbaugh is a Big Fat Idiot," and appropriately titled my piece: Al Franken Is a Big Fat Dickhead Senator.

My use of "dickhead" apparently has endeared me to Google's SEO algorithm because, while checking my sitemeter today, I noticed a hit from the following search term:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=how%20to%20make%20your%20dick%20head%20bigger&btnG=Google%20Search&aq=f&oq=&aqi=

It's not every day you're ranked just below an (attributed, no less) article about male enhancement techniques, and the person doing the search takes time away from his...um...quest to pay your blog a visit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Feed Your ADHD Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template