Thursday, July 9, 2009

An Unintended Benefit of Using the Term "Dickhead" in the Title of a Post

Last week, I wrote about Al Franken's elevation to the U.S. Senate, so he could finally get a chance to play with all of his clown friends.

Naturally, Dr. Dave being Dr. Dave, I played off the title of his asinine book, "Rush Limbaugh is a Big Fat Idiot," and appropriately titled my piece: Al Franken Is a Big Fat Dickhead Senator.

My use of "dickhead" apparently has endeared me to Google's SEO algorithm because, while checking my sitemeter today, I noticed a hit from the following search term:

It's not every day you're ranked just below an (attributed, no less) article about male enhancement techniques, and the person doing the search takes time away from to pay your blog a visit.


Post a Comment

Feed Your ADHD Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template