Leave it to bloggers to point this crap out -- meaning, where's the friggin' "objective" media?:
1. NO LOBBYISTS IN MY ADMINISTRATION. Umm...I guess Tommy was going to be an errand boy? "Here, Tommy...can you clean up after my puppy, too?" (Well...that's not really in this video, but he said it, and it's not true...so why not lump it in here?)
2. Make government open and transparent. Ummkay...when you say "transparent" do you, like, mean brick walls? 'Cause I haven't seen it yet...
3. Make it "impossible" for Congressmen to slip in pork barrel projects. Mr. President...you're a friggin' idiot if you think I can't read what's in that jackass bill. (I guess before you do the Fairness Doctrine, you should eliminate the teaching of reading in this country...so your subjects don't get smarter than you...oh...but how are you going to stop us homeschoolers?)
4. Meetings where laws are written will be more open to the public. (Even Congressional Republicans shut out.) Gee, b....you think we're really that dumb?
5. No more secrecy. I actually think W. was more open at this point than you are.
6. Public will have 5 days to look at a bill. NOT EVEN 12 HOURS, JACKASS...you're a FRIGGIN' liar...what's the matter, did Nancy convince you she really had to have it done before she flew to Rome on me?
7. You’ll know what’s in it. Really...how...by friggin' osmosis? Or waiting for Helen Thomas to tell me what's in it?
8. We will put every pork barrel project online. OH...GO FRIG...YOURSELF, b. We're too smart for your friggin' dumbass charisma. Keep it up...you're shaping up to be the next Jimmy Carter in record time.