Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Great Moments in Al Bundy's Life

And now for something completely different...

One of the reasons I no longer watch much TV is...well...I have this friggin' blog to feed.

But there's really not much on TV anymore that appeals to me. I can handle a gazillion seasons of Lost, 24, and House for only so long.

But Married With Children? I could watch that show forever. Al Bundy is an island unto himself...in Al Gore's twisted world of rising oceans and sinking land masses.

Luckily, Uncoached could too, as evidenced by this posting of "Great Moments in Al Bundy and Hot Chicks."

Sorry ladies, but I must offend...mi compadre in matters of family doth need worshiping. (And, if truth must be told, it shows how lame we men really are...but I digress.)



Go ahead...click the link...you know you want more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Feed Your ADHD Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template