Saturday, December 6, 2008

O.J.: “I’ll Be a Good Prison Bitch”


O.J. Simpson will have a new job when he gets to prison.

“I’m going to be a good prison bitch,” Simpson said yesterday in Las Vegas, after being sentenced to 6, 8, 9, 15, or 33 years in prison (depending on which newspaper you read this morning). “I still gotta pay the Goldmans and Browns, so I might as well get paid for doing the whole cell block. Besides, I always did like this song.”

Prison Bitch - Bob and Tom

Clark County District Attorney David Roger said the former football star was offered a deal for less time than his sentence for kidnapping and assaulting two sports memorabilia dealers with a deadly weapon.

“I guess he really liked the idea of taking his turn in the dungeon,” Clark said.

The online prison bitch name generator indicated Simpson prison bitch name will be Bowel Boy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Feed Your ADHD Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template