Saturday, November 1, 2008

Can I Tally With My Tallywhacker?


Oh, my. I couldn’t make this up if I tried.

A group of nudists in Florida (just a couple hours north of where I used to raise my children) would like to vote naked. They’ve actually petitioned the county supervisor of elections to set up a polling place within their colony, the largest nudie joint in the country.

The petition apparently didn’t specify if the poll watchers have to be naked…and from what I know of Pasco County, Florida, you’re looking at some seriously old poll watchers.

The earliest the colony would be allowed to vote in the buff would be 2010. That’s a relief. I’d like to get some serious data on how voting while staring at your friend’s fat behind affects your political judgement.

It also gives me enough time to join...um...for research purposes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Feed Your ADHD Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template