Friday, March 5, 2010

WTF Is Wrong With First Lady Boobs?


For once I'm jealous of the French. If there's one thing going for them, it's boobs, and who better to represent than Carla Bruni?

Frankly, I don't see what the scandal is all about (via Fistful of Donuts):
Carla Bruni-Sarkozy left little to the imagination when she arrived at a state dinner without a bra in a figure-hugging dress.

The French first lady apparently exposed her lack of underwear in a tight floor-length Roland Mouret gown as she graced the Elysee Palace in Paris.
Those poor bastards. They must equate having beauty to being retarded (that's a direct quote from Rahm Emanuel, by the way).

Obviously, they haven't had to look at this:


Or, for gawd's sake, this?

This problem calls for radical change. Hope and change, if you will.

I just think as a nation we must re-consider our priorities. Since we haven't necessarily been happy with at least three of the past four presidents (ok, 3 and 3/4s, since the first 2 or 3 years of that W. administration were pretty awesome), it's time we stop electing presidents on the basis of voters.

We need to incorporate some sort of weighted score based on the hawtness of the potential first lady, the lack of boob belt, or the need for boob haltering, the better.

19 comments:

Krispy (www.fistfulofdonuts.com) said...

Wow, dude!  Thanks for the link.  And you made a damn good point.  How could I have forgotten?  I left Hillary out of my first-lady rundown.  I guess I just don't see her as a first lady, partly because she's a politician herself, and partly because I have a fairly conventional definition of the word "Lady." 

Again,thanks for the HT.  YER AWESOME!!

Silverfiddle said...

If ya got it, flaunt it.  And the French First Lady's got it, unlike some other current and past US First Ladies who shall remain nameless

Snarky Basterd said...

I think I've already named them, dude.

Snarky Basterd said...

YER WELCOME.

The Conservative Lady said...

That picture of the Clintons is too much.  Good grief! :-P

Soloman said...

Fred Thompson for President!

Brooke said...

If we based the hawtness of the first lady into the voting process, McCain would've been a shoe-in as opposed to Madame Boob Belt. 

Woodsterman said...

Sarah Palin will fix that. :-P

King Shamus said...

Hehehe...I gotta fevah and the only prescription is...more Carla Bruni!

The Kid said...

So Snarky, it's the attack on the eyes game eh?

MOTUS said...

You think you've got it bad looking at Lady M's boob belts...You should have to see what I have to look at every day; you're eyes would melt!

But if your ADHD needs more boob belt feeding, take a look at my latest multimedia tribute:

Boob Belt Fever: The Movie

NO BO 2112 said...

OH MY GOD ...  i just watched that boob belt video at michelle's mirror site and it is fantastic ... too funny ...

go watch it  MOTUS boob belt video

i'm going back to watch it again.

i hope the've got a lot bandwidth

sig94 said...

It's Carla "Commando" Bruni versus Michelle "Commode" Obama.
No contest.

Snarky Basterd said...

No contest at all.

MK said...

LOL

Nice one Snarky.

Maggie M. Thornton said...

The boob belt may make Michelle's torso look better, but it also makes her stomach look huge. Her dresser should know better. Simply  unforgivable. Maybe the front end needs to balance the back end.

Carla may be stunning but I prefer that our First Lady don her undergarments before approaching the State Dining Room. Every time I look at Sarkozy, I think what a silly man he must be.

Fun post Snarky!

Snarky Basterd said...

Oh, there's a very similar fully naked picture out there of Carla. I think every First Lady should have at least one public nude photo on the innerwebz.  8-)

kook said...

MY eyesssss
please pass the brain bleach...I knew there would be boob belt and was prepared...nothing could prepare me for two arkansas hillbilly hippies in all their glorious splendor

Snarky Basterd said...

The funny thing is, KOOK, there are far worse photos of HillBilly that I could have used.

Post a Comment

 
Feed Your ADHD Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template