Saturday, March 6, 2010

Michelle Obama Needs More Boob Belt ... THE MOVIE


Back in December, when we were over at Word Press for a while, I came up with the expression "We need more boob belt!" in the parlance of Christopher Walken's great cowbell skit on Saturday Night Live, and Harold Stickeehands gave the world his famous artwork about Michelle Obama (reposted below).

Yesterday, Fistful of Donuts inspired me to spew this interesting little take on French First Lady Carla Bruni showing up in public without a bra.

Today, Michelle Obama's Mirror may have just topped us all with the debut of Boob Belt Fever: The Movie. (A little tip: Give it a few seconds to load.)



For what it's worth, I hate Blogger's awful fucking video player so I uploaded the vid to youtube ... and promptly lost the damned soundtrack. Here's a version I uploaded to Daily Motion (with all credit given to Michelle Obama's Mirror), but the video quality is, well, let's just say it sucks worse than listening to Zero read from TOTUS:


Stickeehand's original post:

After seeing the nausea inspiring dress Michelle Obama wore to the Nobel reception for her “baby’s daddy,” I am forced to admit something disturbing.


As the great Christopher Walkin would say, I got a fever and the only prescription is more boob belt!


H/T to the brilliant Snarky Basterd aka Dr.D. for giving birth to the Needs More Boob Belt meme with this comment “I can hear Christopher Walken now: We Need More Boob Belt!


16 comments:

Ron Russell said...

I tell you up front, I'm no fashion expert, but I can walk across the railroad track in my town(if you're from the south you know what I'm saying), and see Michelle look-a-likes all over the place---trashy looking clothes with flashy faux bling. You can take the gal out of the ghetto, but you can't take the ghetto out of the gal.

sig94 said...

wassa matter? u don lik de new fall Ebonics line? de bom!

Matt said...

The meme lives on. 

Snarky Basterd said...

Indeed, Matt, it does.

Woodsterman said...

The movie is GREAT .... meme ... We need more boob belt ! :-P

theolbroad said...

That is disturbing on so many levels!  :-P

Don said...

I. Feel. Awful. Boob belts will be the downfall of this society!!!!!!!!!!

Maggie M. Thornton said...

<span>I left this on the Carla Bruni Sarkozy post. Intended it to go here.</span>

<span>The boob belt may make Michelle's torso look better, but it also makes her stomach look huge. Her dresser should know better. Simply  unforgivable. Maybe the front end needs to balance the back end. 
 </span>

Bunni said...

THis was inspired!  I didn't realize she wore THAT MANY boob belts!
You have done it again, SB!  I hope you have a fun weekend.

The Conservative Lady said...

Bunni is right.  I didn't realize how many "boob" belts FLOTUS wore.  This post will be shared with the TCL Facebook group.  You sure supply me with a lot of material for that account.  Thanks!

Barking Spider said...

Good one, SB, she's in dire need of a collection of bum belts, too!  =-O =-X O:-) :-D

Ex-parrot said...

haha great stuff, i needed a laugh :)   I got a fever - lower my fucking taxes... :)

Snarky Basterd said...

I can't take credit, B. Credit goes to Michelle Obama's Mirror blog. We're just a conduit here, sharing the fun.

Snarky Basterd said...

Is sharing what ADHD is all about?

Snarky Basterd said...

She's in dire need of bum reduction surgery.

Snarky Basterd said...

Amen. How's your bitch of a sister, btw?

Post a Comment

 
Feed Your ADHD Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template