Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Now ... That's More Like It

When I first saw the new Michelle Obama doll this morning, I was frankly disturbed by the depiction. Like the usual description of her fashion sense, it seemed absent of a few important details, such as reality, particularly in matters of waistline and belt placement.

Luckily, I found a more lifelike version over here this afternoon.

Now I can rest easier tonight, knowing that proportionality has been restored to the craft of making voodoo dolls.

Plus ... these dolls might actually be safer from my kids, since they cut all the heads off the paper dolls in this thing they received from some distant relative, who wasn't aware my kids have nicknamed the pResident Barack, the King of the Moonbats.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Feed Your ADHD Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template