Friday, May 28, 2010

Finally, Obama Plugs His Hole

Image via Rev. Right

On one hand, I Thank God.

On the other, I've just realized the rest of his term will be strangely quiet. I just can't bear going on not hearing him tell yet another lie, like fake stories about his children asking him, "Did you plug the hole yet, Daddy?"

Especially when he hasn't fuck-all to do with it.

Maybe we can fill the void with daily feeds of his most famous recorded statements, like (to paraphrase for -- unlike Obama -- brevity's sake), "I don't have all the facts, but I think they acted stupidly."

In fact, that should have been the motto of his entire 2008 campaign. It certainly makes a hell of a lot more sense, in retrospect, than "hope and change." And it definitely represents his entire 17 months in office.
 
Feed Your ADHD Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template