Thursday, November 5, 2009

Fellow Soldiers Were Murdered Today

Along with civilians.

I'm keeping what I have to say about what happened at Ft. Hood today unusually close. I may have more to say later, although this pit of mockery isn't really the place. As a veteran, I will say this was not the way you're supposed to go.

I also don't want to mention the murderer's name in the same galaxy as this post. My anger for him and his ideology and his actions would dishonor the dead. Since he survived, there will be plenty of time to explore his evilness.

May the dead sleep in peace.



P.S. ...

Just because I'm holding my tongue about this event, doesn't mean others should ... like what the moonbat goons over at Daily Kossacks had to say.

Or how Muslims are spinning the story as a "backlash against their community."

It's all about the admiration of suicide bombers.

Neshobanakni is surprised.

But the cousin of the murderer, who's always been Muslim, was shocked, since the murderer apparently had always felt "harassed."

Though his wife didn't have much good to say about him.

Naturally, such incidents should cause Americans to conduct some reflection, and wake up.

Because, apparently, Muslims should "stand up and fight against" us.

And authorities knew about it 6 months ago.

Which is why Snooper thanks Czarboe for letting this happen.

After all, it took the Joker quite some time to get around to saying something about the Ft. Hood Massacre.

And hell froze over ... because the MSM actually called Obugger on his insensitivity.

Meanwhile, the MSM always plays a part in these things, and they won't be able to stick the Timothy McVeigh narrative on this murderer, even though he was really a WASP conservative.

And you know once the media is involved, the great moments in racism will ensue.

Of course, during incidents such as this, it's always best to consult Allah for the ultimate play by play.

All, I can say is: For a shrink who was supposed to do no harm, he apparently wasn't very good at it.

And being a murdering shrink makes the case for him to be treated here like the Saudi Arabians would treat him.

I knew I'd find my snarky voice on behalf of the victims if I reached for it.

1 comments:

MK on November 7, 2009 at 12:42 AM said...

Islam and too many muslims are the enemy Dave, never shy away from naming them. You all know the MSM won't, so we have to shout it from the rooftops until people get it and deal with the problem.

Post a Comment

 
Feed Your ADHD Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template