Thursday, May 14, 2009

Welcome to the Wicked Witch of Congress Lie-athon

This would be Nancy Pelosi's last two weeks in brief:


Welcome to the Nancy Pelosi Lie-athon, where you never get a straight answer and the story always changes and each time she tells it the details become even more outlandish.

To make the show just a bit more interesting, I'm entering my 5-year-old into a truth dual with the Wicked Witch of Congress because, even though I can't ever get the truth from my daughter, I believe her more than I ever will Pelosi.

Hey! That brings up her new contribution to the political lexicon: She's pelosiing herself.

I know...let's waterboard her to find out just when she really knew!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Feed Your ADHD Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template