Monday, May 18, 2009

The Death of Notre Dame...and Catholic America


President b. Hussein's speech yesterday at Notre Dame quite simply boils down to this:
b. Hussein: It is beyond your capacity as human beings to know with certainty what God has planned for us or what He asks of us because...well...none of you are me.

Notre Dame: Hussah! Hussah! Viva la aborto! Viva la aborto!
I was astounded when more than 50 percent of my fellow Catholic voters cast their ballots for b. Hussein in November, astounded because the central issue of Catholic faith is the sanctity of life. You do NOT vote for a politician who favors abortion. It is considered a sin.

But then yesterday the president actually brought up the issue of abortion...during his commencement speech at Notre Dame...because...well...ya know, abortion is the most important thing on the minds of everyone graduating from college...so much more so than "Where am I going to live?" and "I hope I get that job" and "I can't wait for graduate school" and "I hope this guy stops talking soon 'cause I don't think I packed enough ice around the keg at the frat house" ....imploring his captive audience to consider an "open-minded" debate on the issue, as if to say: "Life is debatable; consider whether we all need to be given the chance to live or not."

Naturally, the crowd went nuts for b. Hussein, the Deity himself striking his best Hitleresque pose to date. The response pretty much mimics what goes on in the minds of people who leave Catholicism: They no longer believe that life is so important.

Have I mentioned before that we are all screwed?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Feed Your ADHD Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template