Friday, August 7, 2009

Holy Crap! I MUST Be a Nazi!

NOTE: I pulled this post earlier today when Blogger was under a DoS attack, thinking that somehow it was my little blog causing the ruckus with some undetectable malware infecting others who came here. If I could be so important.

Apparently yesterday's post is ranking quite high on Google today. I have the distinct honor of being number one on the list for the search terms: "swastika gold bar."

UPDATE: But WAIT! Maybe I'm NOT a Nazi. Maybe Obugger is:

Here's his health care logo ...

Obama Health Care Logo

Nothing too interesting there? Look again, says Sweetness & Light (via Rush). The Hollywood Gossip adds, if you look hard enough, you can find swastikas hidden everywhere....

Obama Health Care Logo 1Obama Health Care Logo 2Obama Health Care Logo 3

Therefore, Obugger MUST be a Nazi.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Feed Your ADHD Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template