Saturday, February 27, 2010

CONTEST: White House Party Redux

Here's something with brilliance that is too incredible not to keep giving. See if you can pick out how many familiar characters you've come to loathe, in this contemporary Photochoppage of a famous painting. I will render the person who correctly names the most names (hint, there's a list at the above link) unable to hear -- for an entire day -- Barack Hussein Obama say things like:

"I am eager and willing to move forward with members of both parties on health care if the other side is serious about coming together to resolve our differences and get this done. But I also believe that we cannot lose the opportunity to meet this challenge."


Matt said...

That's great.  Quite possible the best. 

Opus #6 said...

Cool! I have not seen a picture like this.

Snarky Basterd said...

Some TEA Party friends told me about it yesterday. It's an amazing piece of work.

Woodsterman said...

That is GREAT !!!

MK said...

I can see bwaney fwank in there showing a bit of thigh and that was enough for me, too early in the morning, bloody hell!

Post a Comment

Feed Your ADHD Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template